Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Giant Puppets

The Spring Festival held on the second weekend of October started of with a lantern parade and parade and performance of giant puppets.
The puppets were made of rattan (to give shape) gaffer tape (to hold the rattan) covered with paper and painted.
My granddaughers and I worked on the giant fish on the first of the many working bees, but we were only able to attend that one.
However, I was certainly delighted that our handiwork (thanks to other volunteers) appeared in the parade, and that we were able to see the results of our handiwork.

1 comment:

Yee Piao said...

Hi there. Nice blog you have and I think this blog deserves better coverage and link exchange will lead you to it.

I would like to ask for a link exchange between this blog of yours and mine.

If you accept my request, kindly add my link to your blog, proceed to my blog and tell me about it.

Ignore this if you decided to deny my request.